Monday, October 11, 2010

73 MILLION, I AM RICH


TO ALL THE SPAMMERS AND JUNK MAILERS. PLEASE DONT BOTHER TO SEND ANY UNTHINKABLE REQUESTS.

GOOGLE HAS USED MY "KEYWORD", (CITY TO THE BUSH), AND HAS PLACED ME AT THE TOP, 'WWOOPEE'. So when you are on a roll take advantage of it, wish it were money.


So folks, here is a resounding anti-climax. "GET YOURSELF A WEBSITE, millions have and THEY have the best time indulging their ego, anologising, writing their innermost thoughts and trying to impress others". "QUOTE"; john d farley, (GOOGLE PLEASE).


AND YOU KNOW WHAT? In the electronic, super crappy, multi web, internet hyper space, intranet, fancy that, world of computer technology, multi-cultural, keyboard punching world of wisdom based optimum based method of communication, (take a breath). YOU WILL BE THERE FOR EVERMORE.


SO HOOK IN THERE, I AM 71, IF I LIVE TO 200, I WILL STILL BE ON THE INTERNET. THE "BARREL" HAS SPOKEN, love ya, john f.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie