Friday, October 31, 2008

WELCOME TO MY SMALL WORLD, LA, LA.

6 DEGREES OF SEPERATION.
If a bloke had six wives, or vice versa, (you know wot I mean, politically correct), and they separated is this the 6 DEGREES OF SEPERATION? Or is that peace on earth?

How many people would say, “boy is he / she happy now”, no, they would say; “he / she is separated by the power of six”.

With these edifying humongous thoughts forefront in my mind, I have devised a plan, and I am going to let you into a secret, a secret that only you will know and not disclose, OK?

If you all send me $10, I will dispatch this said $10 to SIX PEOPLE. Seeing I get on average 2,300 “hits” a month on BIGBLOG ©, THAT GIVES ME 2,296 TIMES $10, ($22,960), to continue my quest to prove this theory of “6 DEGREES OF SEPERATION”.

You will notice that dividing ($22960) by the number (6), that the result is a whole bunch of six’s on the end, theory proven!!! I have called my system; “THE 6 DEGREES SEPERATION OF YOUR MONEY©”, or the “SIX SIDED PYRIMIDAL SEPERATION CHAIN MAIL SYSTEM THERORY©.

And you guys thought I was a dumb ‘BUSHY’ bastard, come on send them $10, regards john f.

PS; wouldn’t have a light for me fag, would yah?

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie