Thursday, February 21, 2008

THEY CALLED HER MOOSEFACE

Johnfarls.com, AKA; johnfarlsbrunz, AKA; john d Farley. Many schools, many places. Ordinary bloke.

THEY called her Mooseface.

A little place called Coolah, not far from Ulladullah is where this Rhyme took place, went to school but they had the gall to give this gal, the awful name of Mooseface.
To this day, I will tell you now, never will they be forgivn’, she was so pretty, a small boys friend, could she beat them swimmen’?
I’ll leave this for a moment ‘cause the thoughts are coming back, school days, yeah, where the rhyme took place and how we got the sack.
Holidays are fast approaching a farmer makes a show, boys, you want some pocket money, well picken’ beans will be your go.
Well what a rotten job this is, pick beans by the bushel bag, I’ll tell you now this jobs’, and I’ve had some, will be the worst I’ve ever had.
Oh yeah got the sack not the ‘bullet’ as implied it seems, from early morn to late of day we’d fill the sack with beans.
I’ve told a fib, forgive my glib may I give honest foray straight, ‘cause next paddock was filled with melons the plan was to make up weight.
Do I Need to tell you, melon skins, and your right. At the bottom of sack they go, that gave the weight a freight.
The plan was good and full of thought, but folks, them and me we got the call back. The boys from Coolah School, bean pickers we’re no more, them and me, we got that bullet, it’s called, ‘don’t come Monday’ sack.
My mind is jolted, school friends and swimming pals, Mooseface gave me charm, school friends and swimming pals, why did they wish her harm.
Been to many many schools, Coolah wouldn’t be the last, we moved from here Mooseface cried, and so it came to pass.
My rhymes will not contain many elements of fiction, sometime later all those boys came down with a mysterious affliction.
Mooseface she was so cute, your taunts will grow to rue, never put down people who are not as perfect as you.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie