Friday, February 15, 2008

PANCHO ME DOG, ME DOG PANCHO

I’m trying my poems out on your guys first. No comments from previous must mean; no news is good news.
Some where in johnfarls BLOGS is some rhyming prose, there is a reference to PANCHO ME DOG, anybody’s dog actually.
I had bought a milk run at AVALON BEACH, this story commences in the first weeks;
ME DOG PANCHO, PANCHO ME DOG.
What possessed me, this is midnight and blowin’, I’m all alone in me old ‘J’ van so let the repartee start flowin’.
I am all alone, but not for long, because a ‘creature’ comes from the gloom, it’s tail is wagging bigtime
He’s brown and black, his nose is wet, me names Pancho he says, you and me will have a goodtime.
For two years me dog and me our clients we would call on, all over Avalon we wandered, “cats”, said Pancho.
From now on there’s a war on.
I must tell you that I never knew Pancho’s parent’s or from whence he came, he really was not Pancho, it’s the term we agreed on, early in the game.
God we did some good stuff, it whiled away the time and more, we shared my sangers, drank ‘our’ milk, told stories by the score.
We can relate those bloody black ghosts down in Avalon Parade, and out of the windy night they came.
Can you forget how calamitous you were, barkin’, fretful was your go, Pancho what’s your game.
These six young blokes are on a mission, you guys are sworn by word, you and Pancho will say naught, our you will get the sword.
We sit in the gutter and have to settle down, our Commandos me and Pancho, share some milk, discuss the plan before Torpedo Base their bound.

THIS IS THE SHORT STORY, PANCHO AND ME RELATES MORE STORIES, HE RECONS you BLOGGERS might need a break.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie