Monday, January 28, 2008

PROPINQUITY, WHAT?

BLOGSPOT, FORGIVE THE SIMPLE MAN FROM AUSTRALIA.

Gave my name TO a very obsure word; PROPINQUITY.

I also subscribe to the OZZIE version of BLOGSPOT, I feel the pain in my palms as I speak. It all came from the pen of JOHN MACGREGOR, a bit of SCI-FI, a bit of a fairy tale, a bit of me and you........

At some stage in your life you will have a mystic experience, no not god, it comes from the owners of the land we live on. Some people will relate to this comment.

The word is glorious; NEARNESS IN TIME AND SPACE, NEARNESS OF RELATIONSHIP, KINSHIP. LIKENESS OR AFFINITY OF NATURE.

SORRY YOU BLOKES FROM INDIA, YOU HAVE JUST DRAGGED ME FROM THE ADELAIDE CRICKET, BUT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

You will find more @....................................

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie